Modifications


Its been a while since I've posted on here. Andy has done a far better job then I trying to keep it up to date. Round of applause for Andy! YAY!


For the last 3 weeks I have been away from home. and 2 of those 3 have been away from my husband. And boy to I miss him. Today my sanity was at stake. Isaac is going through a growth spurt, leaving him in pain and feverish. Accompanying the pain and fever has been an attitude and fits I haven't seen before. Its left me a bit overwhelmed. Before we left on our month long adventure, Andy and I attended a Love and Logic parenting class (it was amazing!) I have been doing my best to modify my  current parenting style to one that is healthier and more productive for my children in the long run. So when it comes to Isaac's new attitude, part of me wants to react the way I always have, with an iron fist. I'm and doing everything I can to react in a loving manner, no matter how upset they've made me. I hope that someday my children can look back and see that I tried to be the best parent I know how to be.
Please pray for me as we still have another week away from home. That I can continue to practice Love and Logic with our boys. That my sanity remains intact.
Also I am so thankful to all our neighbors and friends that have taken Andy in while I have been away. You all have seriously spoiled him. Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts