Birth Day

I've been staring at the screen for a while now. Trying to figure out how I want to start this post. I often feel like I need to write something inspiring or motivational. I don't know why I feel the pressure to do so. When I know that if there is some thing that needs to be said, God will give me the words. 

But I'm realizing today I don't need to write for anyone but Selah. My precious child  I should be holding today. 

Selah,
Happy Due Date my love. I didn't realize how much my heart would ache for you today. I wish I could give you a kiss and tell you how much I love you.  Because I do. You are so loved. Daddy loves you. And I am touched everyday by your brothers; how they love you. 
We all yearn to have held you; to have known you. 
We have learned so much during our expectations to meet you. As well as in our loss. 
We named you Selah because you taught us to pause and reflect. It's been a journey these last 7 1/2 months.  
Because of you we lean more and more on God's promises for us.  We have many expectations for the journey ahead. There is so much to look forward to. And while I wish you could have joined us; I look forward to the day I can finally see your beautiful face. 

We love you sweet baby. I love you Selah. 

Mommy 

Comments

  1. There are tears pooled in my eyes. My heart aches for you all during this time, my dear. May God continue to be your strength and comfort. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts