My Apron.

My apron is like Superman to his spandex... he really cant be super with out it.

I put on my apron tonight. I only put it on when I am getting really serious about being in the kitchen.
Tonights plan:
  1.   finish baking the leftover slice and bake cookie dough
  2.  Do the dishes
  3. make Andy's favorite cookie: Candy cane cookies.
Baked crappy cookies. check. dishes. check.... candy cane cookies... no check.
its like superman falling flat on his face after barely flying off the ground.

I forgot an ingredient for the cookies it was kinda a bummer. I thought I would share. I guess my apron isnt that magical after all.

Comments

  1. If you ever find a magical apron, please let me know. The only cookies that I can ever make correctly are oatmeal raisin. A change would be nice... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts