Magical!

So lately I've become addicted to reading blogs. I've been reading alot on families being frugal and making there dollar stretch a long ways. They give tips here and there on tricks they have discovered.
Today I discovered something magical. One of the blogs I read suggested using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to take off soap scum.

Here are a few facts for you:
1. Soap scum is really hard to get off.
2. I have no arm strength whats so ever.

That being said getting soap scum off is a difficult task for me. After reading that blog I decided to try it out. And I am soooooo glad I did!

My tub looks beautiful and my arms dont hurt.


If you havent tried it out... I suggest you do. You'll think it's magical too!

Comments

  1. Whoa! You've never used a magic eraser before?! Those are a staple in our house, just like toilet paper! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats crazy is that I had bought a box and had NEVER tried them for the bathroom. I had originally bought them to try to get stains off our wall but the paint comes off instead =( so I had forgotten about until I read that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beauty! sorry our link didn't work for ya! {we aren't super tech savy} i found this super great tutorial...

    http://flashbangfibers.blogspot.com/2010/04/pillowcase-dress-tutorial.html

    i hope this helps! :)

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts