Some other Magical things

Well if your a mom, you know that sleep is tough to come by. About a month ago I purchased something that changed my world.. no joke.... dat da dat daaaa....
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

Seriously this stuff ROCKS! I dont sleep well at night soo I ALWAYS look tired and then I tried it. I noticed one Sunday I got up and looked like death. Applied this little beauty and Voila! Within minutes my puffy under eyes were gone... Best Stuff EVER!


Garneir Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Serum

I have a baaaaaaad habit of taking showers way too hot... Scalding hot. So hot my husband is suprised I havent gone to the ER for burning my skin...  Anyway... hot water like that is not good for your skin. Sooo I try to save my face at least with the Skin Renew Serum. This stuff is really amazing. I stopped using it for about a week and my face was not please! I started breaking out weird and my skin was abnoxiously dry and irritated. I applied it (at night) and when I woke up in the morning- my skin was soft and much more appealing than the day before.

I thought I would share a few of my magic tricks...

Comments

Popular Posts