So Why Dont We Go....

Andy is watching Tangled with the boys. Its cute... Andy had never heard the Rapunzel story before so he is completely into the movie right now... soo precious.

During the previews of Tangled there was a trailer for a movie coming out Summer 2011. Can I just say I am sooooo stoked!
I will give you a hint:

Winnie the Pooh...
Winnie the Pooh...
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
He's Winnie the Pooh...
Winnie the Pooh...
Willy nilly silly old bear.

How was that for a hint! Disney is giving me a 2D animation movie of my childhood best friend. My sisters called me (and occasionally sit do) Pooh Bear. I knew all of the songs all the way through and backwards. So when seeing this trailer I just about cried. I am so happy!




The Pooh Bear I have had since I was itty bitty

My Pooh Bear and Isaac & Liam's Pooh Bear Pals



Silly old Bear.... I cant wait to see you.

Comments

Popular Posts