What's in a name?

Names.

With each child we couldn't just give them any name.  Their names were thought out, prayed over. They were special. So the name for Baby Number Three would be no different.

Baby Holm #1
Isaac. Laughter. When I was pregnant with Isaac, life was not all sunshine and roses. But I believed in my heart that he would provide much joy and laughter to my life. He most certainly has held up to his name!

Baby Holm #2
Liam. When I first looked into his name I found it meant "warrior". He proved that true. From a conception that "wasn't supposed to happen" to his insane birth story til now. He is most definitely our little warrior.

Baby Holm # 3
Baby Peanut. I'm thankful that after this Baby Holm #3 will no longer be known as Baby Peanut.
After deep consideration and prayer, Andy and I have given her the name Selah.

Selah means "to pause and reflect" or "to pause and praise."

Through out this processes we have done that.

Pausing. Reflecting. Praising.

Andy and I look forward to the day we meet our child, Selah. So sweet a moment that will be.



Also when I told Isaac about the new name....he said "I like the name Baby Dragon"

                                                                                                                              And the laughter ensues.





Comments

Popular Posts