Nausea

Here is a fun fact for you this morning: I am avoiding starting school with the boys to write a blog and check Facebook.
Things started off rough this morning. The boys woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Of course, after breakfast, all is well in the world and they are playing happily. Who am I to stop that just yet? =P

So while I sit here, staring at the computer screen, thinking about all the things to be done today, while simultaneously avoiding  all of said things, I'm chugging a smoothie because I just cant seem to get food in my belly fast enough. 

Not keeping my belly full = nausea = terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day ( for everyone)

I don't remember ever having "morning" sickness like this with the boys. So it makes me question:

1. Is it because its a girl?  

2. Is it because I am older? I mean, its not that I am old..... But there is a 6 year difference between my second child and Baby Holm


Here are a few things I am thankful for in helping me avoid all day nausea.

Preggie Pop Drops. AMAZING!

Sea Bands Saved my evenings from my pregnancy induced night sickness!!!

I'd write more on these products that have been helping me through this pregnancy thus far but happy play time was short lived. I guess its time to put my teacher hat on and start the school day. 

Comments

Popular Posts