Toddler Thoughts.

Sometimes I wonder what Ev is thinking.

I just turned around to look at him and he burst into a grand fit of giggles. And every time I looked at him, he laughed.

I wonder what he thinks....

  • Mommy's make up looks like a clown, Clowns are funny. HAHAHAHA
  • The way mom's hair swishes makes it look like she's a helicopter HAHAHAHAH
  • Mom HAHAHAHAHHA
  • I wonder what mom wonders when I start laughing.... HAHAHAHA
  • I love my momma. She makes me happy laugh. AHAHAHA

I think I will go with the last one. Because I'm certain when he is 4 he will look at me and probably tell me that I look like a helicopter clown.
Toddler Thought: Its Happy Laughs Mom, duh!

In other news Isaac wanted to try to make a stop motion lego video after finding some inspiration online. So he gave it a go. Check out his finished project. ⛵
Toddler Thought: My brother is so cool. He put me in the credits.




Also if you haven't heard yet. Andy's donor surgery is set for February 14th! 
Toddler Thought: I don't want to go to bed right now, Mom..... MOM!😩😭😴


Comments

Popular Posts