You did WHA?

So in my last post I managed to sneak in a fabulous picture of myself with a little something something going on with my hair. Or in my hair to be exact. Have you figured it out yet? Yep those are socks on my head. Yep socks. 

I saw a youtube video the other day about sock buns and curling your hair with socks. So my thought was "Hey, Why not?"
Andy and I were going on a hot date to celebrate my birthday, so while he was at work, I worked socks into my damp hair. I left the socks for several hours although it works great to sleep in them.

Here I have taken out one side of the socks 

All the socks are out!

Back shot

This side was looking a little flat

So I used a curling iron to give it a boost

Waiting for Daddy to come home

And the finish product. 
I felt pretty silly, even though I was home with socks in my hair. However, It gave me some really lovely waves. The whole concept is just like sponge curlers, but if you are like me and don't have those, socks seem to do the trick.

Comments

Popular Posts