What a Day!

What a hectic and crazy day. I'm not even sure where to start. I guess we'll start with yesterday.

Andy and I are really seeking after God's will. We long to be more in tune with his spirit and He longs for us to do so. Yesterday I (Danielle), was in the middle of packing and laundry when I just sat down and prayed. I prayed for a few people on my heart. But particularly over Andy's boss. I'm really  not sure why, I felt like I needed to.
Last night, on Andy's way home he felt an overwhelming sense of sadness. He prayed that if there was a reason that we needed to stay in Arkansas just a little bit longer, that God would reveal it.

This morning, we got a call that Andy's boss, was being taken to the ER. The first prognosis was that he had suffered a heat stroke. This evening we have been told that he has viral meningitis.

With that being said, We believe it will be best that we stay in Northwest Arkansas at least another week or until he is better.

Selfishly we really wanted to leave this Sunday to see family and friends. God is teaching us to focus on his will and not ours. As we learn to listen to God and his timing we ask that you continue to pray for our journey as we know God is going to do far more through our patience and his teaching. We Love all of you and thank you for your prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts