New Happenings.

Currently I am really exhausted. I am sooo super tired. I didn't nap today. Don't judge. If you hung out with Andy and his mini me's all day you'd be needing a nap too. Like I said I am a bit sleepy but I figured the blog must be updated. If I don't do it now, It wont get done.

Today is really a few prayer requests/updates:

Currently our little men have been under the weather. So we pray that they get over their sniffles and coughs quickly! And I have been having stomach issues, we haven't pinned pointed what exactly has been upsetting my tummy, but we are becoming fairly certain that dairy is rebelling against me. boo!!

This week has also been a frustrating and trying week! The boys have really been testing our patience. And I realized yesterday morning what was happening. The boys are moody, whiny and have had terrible attitudes, so please please pray that this is remedied even more quickly then the sniffles!!
(Although yesterday after dinner everyone except Isaac was enjoying some football, he was stuck sitting at the table because he wouldn't eat his vegetables. After 45 minutes of struggling, he went to Andy and said "Daddy I'm sorry for being disobedient and not eating my veggies. I can have a spanking now." Really? Yeah no one was expecting that one! So Isaac sacrificed his butt so he wouldn't have to eat the last few bits of stir fry. Sneaky and brave.)

Thursday is Thanksgiving!! WOOT!! Venture Church is helping out with Huffin' for Stuffin' the 5k and 10k run. We will be working a water station, encouraging runners, and just being awesome. We are super pumped to be helping out please pray for temps uhm.... above freezing! Anything above 32 degrees would be just magical!

Speaking of magical. Venture will be having its first preview service on Dec. 18th! Please be praying that we can get everything prepared and that it goes off without a hitch. That those in attendance will be honest in telling us what they liked and more importantly what they didn't like.

We love you all. We are so thankful for all the love and support we have received in our mission to be a blessing in Bozeman.

Andy says to go have a Bob moment and bless someone you don't know.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Comments

Popular Posts