Deep Breath


I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before, but I am constantly in awe of what God is doing for my family.
I have days of doubt.
I get so stressed out about the uncertainty of the future. I start thinking of how I may need to get a job, stressing about how certain bills need to be paid. I start trying to figure things out on my own. I ignore the fact that what God can do is so much greater than anything I could ever do.
 So I pray and I pray and I pray that the doubt and fear would be erased from my heart and my mind. And then when I least expect it, God does something that just throws me for a loop. He meets my needs. Goes beyond what I ever would have expected. Deep breath... God is good, No. He is great. And I am so undeserving. And I feel so stupid for being so stressed and fearful of the future. When I know that:

“And, my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philip. 4:19).



Also...next Sunday (Dec. 18th) is Venture's very first preview service. As a team we are all very excited and even more nervous. There are so many little things to be done to make it run smoothly.

Please pray for our launch team as we prepare this next week for the community to join us on Sunday morning.

We pray that all we invite will join us and that we continue to maintain a heart of openness to all who come in. 

Pray that as we push forward into the next week that we remember Philippians 4:19,

He will meet all our needs.

Comments

  1. That's so funny that I see this post today. I don't get over to Dink's BBQ much but met a friend there on Friday. It was quite different not seeing Andy's smiling face.

    I pray that God would meet you both right where you are today, tomorrow and especially next Sunday. God IS a great God. Believe it and live in the awesomeness. :)

    Scott Grindstaff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, thank you for being real! O, and spaking of provision, I keep forgetting to tell you that we have a bunch of left over parmesan cheese from camp....let me know if you need some :) Blessings today on you and the Venture Church team as you guys seek and save the lost!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts