Little Bear

My baby isnt really a baby anymore. Little Bear is turning 3 on Sunday.  I cant believe it. THREE YEARS OLD!!!!




We have been asked multiple times recently how we got Liam's name. While I'd like to say that we were very creative the fact is that during my pregnancy with him I had been asked "What do you need?"
All I needed was a name. We had everything else. So why not ask our entourage on Facebook. We received many many names. My friend, due the day before me, told me her top 10 names. Her number one name is the one that caught my attention. William- to be called Will or Liam. Liam.... Liam. That name resonated in my mind and tingled off my tongue.  It stuck.

After his birth his nickname became Little Bear. When he was learning to crawl he would make growling and roaring sounds. He was a little beast. Bold.


I am so thankful for Liam. So thankful he and his brother are best friends. I'm thankful for his tender heart and the joy he brings to our lives. I love the sounds of his laugh when he is getting into mischief...

Happy birthday to our Baby.

Comments

  1. Hey! That was me! I can't believe my William and your Liam are turning 3! Time flies, doesn't it?

    Happy Birthday to Liam!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts