Dad

Have you ever taken a moment and thought about the people that have affected you the most in life? Today was one of those days for me. If you don't know me very well then you might not know that 4 years ago to this day I lost my dad. He had cancer, but he did not loose the battle as some might think. He had won it. My dad told cancer you can take my body but you will never take my soul. He knew where he was going and God had a place ready for him. 

The story doesn't end there. Its just a new chapter of what my dad had started before he went home. You see he had planted in my brothers, sister, mom, and everyone he encountered with the passion to serve others. He did this in a way that most will never understand. He wasn't a man of may words but his actions spoke volumes. His smile, patience, and helpful heart was what he used for God's kingdom. These actions are what has encouraged me to do what I do today.

God used my dad to teach me how to serve. I am blessed to know my family is carrying on a great legacy and we are all excited to teach our families the principles he taught us.  

 my brother said it perfectly. 

4 years ago today my Father left the hurt, pain, suffering and sin of this world and went to be with the great healer, divine Author and Perfecter of Faith. It's hard to be sad about that. -Corey Holm

We praise God for that truth.

Daniel Edward Holm You are missed but we celebrate you through what you taught us. Thanks for giving us a reason to carry on your legacy. I Love You! 

I pray that everyone who reads this would be encouraged. I pray that if you don't know who Jesus Christ is that you would ask me and I would love to tell you all about him. He is the reason we have peace He is the reason my dad served.

God Bless, 
Andy

Comments

  1. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I was to be loved by your dad. Thanks for sharing with the world how awesome he was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts