For the love of Ramen

Its a well know FACT that I LOVE RAMEN NOODLES! Its pretty much what I survived off of while I was pregnant with Liam. Its amazing that I still like it so much. I deeply considered writing something super inspiring today by using Ramen as some sort of deep, thought out analogy. But instead I just got hungry. So today I thought I'd do something different and give you one of my favorite ways to eat Ramen!

For this deliciousness you'll need:
1 pkg Ramen, cooked
1 egg
1/4-1/2 cup meat  or veggies or BOTH!
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar. 

So lets get started!

You'll need one of these!
Don't judge Shrimp flavor is my all time favorite,
 but you wont be  needing the  flavor packet here.

And a lil eggie!

Here's my meat! 
I like to use left over meat! I used leftover kabob yummies! Steak. Onion. Green Peppers. Yellow Squash! But you can use just about anything.

My Egg! I cooked it quick over medium heat. 
Now you could easily scramble the egg! But I like to cook it more like an omlet and then cut it into thin slices.
Get those noodles going!!!!


 I threw the Kabob Yummies into my pretty pink mini food processor! Although really any colored one will do! Or you can just chop up your yummies with a knife!

 When your egg is done just set that aside. We'll use the same hot pan! Add your soy sauce and brown suga! Mix it up. Let it get a little bubbly! Maybe only about 30 seconds or so.
 

Now just throw in your noodles (make sure ya drained 'em!!), egg, and meat/veggie yumminess and toss it all together.

The finished product!


Now mind you, this is probably not much healthier than using the packet. But it sure tastes yummy!!
I'm just glad these two are happy! And they are happily eating those veggies!



Comments

Popular Posts