Beef and Cheese

It seems that everywhere we've moved we made few friends and many acquaintances. In Arkansas we made some great friends. Wonderful people that we miss dearly. (Can ya'll move to Montana, it would make this place even more awesome!!)
We've always wondered why we never made more friends. Did we stink like beef and cheese? Are we so obnoxious, we scare people away? I'd like to think not, maybe those that are our friends can enlighten us on our smell.... haha
We like to believe God had a bigger plan. He put those few in our life to enrich it. And they sure have. But it seems that in the month that we have been here we have made so many new connections; its crazy! I hope these people know what they are in for. But I am so thankful. Especially since many of them have children the same ages as ours! Its awesome. I cant wait to get to know everyone better.

We've had a few launch meetings that have been awesome! I've been getting to know the other launch team member better and I love having all of these wonderful new people in our lives. With every meeting we are learning something new. I'm learning how to be a better leader which makes me a little more confident in the small groups I will eventually be leading. Which is sooo scary for me! It puts me out of my element, its definately a stretch. But just like stretching is good for our physical body, stretching our heart and mind is good as well.

In other news:
Andy has a job and it pays alright but we are praying and believing that something better will come along.
The boys have really started to adjust to our new home here in Bozeman. We have been working on our parenting with the boys, I've been reading Have A New Kid By Friday and on snap we have have been seeing some results, especially with Isaac! He was beginning to be a bit of a brat and its been rubbing off on Liam. The last few days have been really great. The boys have been been seeing an improvement in attitude and behavior. Which makes me feel like there is a chance I could regain some of my sanity (is that even possible)
Liam has been eating and sleeping alot. I think he is going through a growth spurt. Suddenly he is talking more, telling stories and such. My baby is growing up....*tear....
Also, something worth sharing.... Our neighbor has a 13 month old daughter and our friends have a year old baby girl as well... Isaac has taken a liking to them and last night asked for a tiny little baby sister. Unfortunately to burst his and everyone else's bubble.... that tiny little baby sister needs to wait a few more years =P

Comments

Popular Posts