Hear that?

All is quiet in our house. The tv is off. There is no running, yelling or jumping happening at this moment. Its just quiet. And then the mad sounds of the Hampster Dance is echoing from the boys room.
For Liam's Birthday my parents got a card with sound that sang the Hampster Dance... I never showed it to Liam. I hid it. Well its now been found. Isaac keeps opening and closing the card just to hear it play.And I am sooooo okay with that simply because they arent beating on eachother right now. And its keeping me calm.
We have been eating a ton of bread lately. I take it back my boys are... Andy and Isaac mostly are on this sandwich kick. Meat and cheese sandwiches with a little mayo and mustard, please... yep. So we have been flying through loaves of bread. So I decided I wanted to take a stab at making my own sandwich loaves. I realized I have this really nice loaf pan for pain de mie ( bread for those cute little english tea sandwiches) BUT it has to have a lid- for some reason I dont have a lid. So I settled on another recipe til I figure out how to use it with out the lid. But as I started baking I realized I didnt grab the right ingredient from the store.... But I used it anyway... so here's hoping the bread rises... and if it gets that far... lets hope it tastes good.

On to my hair... Its been 7 days of not washing my hair the conventional way. And honestly my hair looks great. Today I let it air dry. I tryed not to touch it until it was completely dry and I discovered I have some really nice natural waves.. But Liam wanted to play with my hair when the back wasnt completely dry and made it a little frizzy. But I am seeing progress in my hair. Its nice.

Comments

Popular Posts