Morning Love..

Its 6:00.. I have been up for the last hour trying to get the boys to go back to sleep. And I have offically given up. Liam has been throwing fits in the middle of the night. Well first he tries to sneak in bed with me and then throws a fit when I put him back in his bed. After the 4th time doing that he managed to wake his brother. I finally get them both cozied back in bed and quiet. Time for me to hunker down and get back to my sleeping
THEN... BOOM! It starts storming out. I can hear them Sneak to the living room window.
Liam "Its raining?"
Isaac "Yeah, Its raining................Come on Liam lets go back to bed."

Pause for this Proud Mom Moment..... (My three year old sounds so responsible....)

I had to get up again to help them set up Isaac's bed for two. Now quiet... But again not for much longer. I had to get up- to keep Liam quiet. He had gotten up yet again. SO now here I am. Listening to the boys read books to eachother, play puzzles and Liam singing about jumping on the beds.

Pause for Proud Mom Moment #2.... (I cant believe they are being so.... quiet)

and the Ultimate Proud Parent Moment of the Night.....

Last night Isaac INSISTED that he go to bed in his underwear. This would be the first night doing so. I was very nervous- it means my little man is growing up.
We only had to get up with him once. His cries got Andy up. And to our suprise- Isaac was still dry but he needed to go to the bathroom. So Andy took him and got him back to bed no problem.
I'm really proud of him. He made it through he night dry- and I didnt have to change any sheets =)

But now both boys are wake (listening to the Hampster Dance song again). While I am beyond exhausted; I'm feeling pretty good. Usually, on mornings like this, I am a big angry bear and Andy has to send me back to bed to finish my hibernation... But the boys behavior right now ROCKS! I love Brother Bear and Little Bear they make my heart warm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts