Sooo I cant stop touching my hair today.
Seriously its so silky and soft.
I'm on day 5 of not shampooing my hair. I've read alot of different blogs and advice on ways to wash with out shampoo. I think I am going to stick with this. So far, I've decreased the baking soda to 2 teaspoons with 8 oz of water and upped the apple cider vinegar to 1.5 tablespoons.
I have really dry hair to begin with so the baking soda was making my scalp itchy. But with less baking soda it does exactly what it needs to- get any excess out.

I'm still struggling with the frizziness of my hair but I need to remind myself that it hasnt even been a week yet and I am in great need of a hair cut. So for now I will straighten it while need be.

So thats my update on that right now.

Um My children are bipolar I am sure. Okay so they are. But they sure do flip flop in attitude sometimes. The night after Isaac's big tantrum and early bed time he was a completely different child.
Used good manners, was considerate of others, just so super sweet. It makes me wonder if he does it when Daddy is home. I am going to start paying more attention when he has these extreme attitude changes.

Comments

  1. I need this recipe, but mine might be different since I don't have dry hair. I'd love to skip more days in between hair washing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts