'No Poo' Re-do

So a few months ago I tried going "no poo" (washing your hair with out shampoo) And as life got busy it became much easier to stick to my regular shampooing routine. So here we are round two! I started 3 days ago. I washed my hair on a Saturday night. I decided to dry it and then went to bed. Woke up Sunday morning with hair looking exactly the same as it did the night before. No grease, no terribly obnoxious bedhead. Just my hair. I washed again Sunday night, although I didnt need to. And tonight after my workout I opted NOT to wash with the baking soda mix but just to rinse my hair with water.
As of now, my hair still isnt greasy. its very frizzy, but no more than usual when I let it air dry. Supposedly if keep washing this way the frizz will go away- but we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts