milestones.

I am just oooooozing with pride and a little saddness. Potty training is a big milestone in a young ones life. It seems my first one has completely past that milestone. .. sigh.

Two nights ago Isaac insisted he wear his underwear to bed. It would have been the first time for us to do that. He had always wore a pull-up. That night we got up once with him, not that he had an incident. He had to go but we dont think he knew what to do. So After taking him he went back to bed.

This morning I was suprised that I had gotten a full nights sleep. No little ones came to wake me up in the wee random hours of the night.
I noticed that the boys light was on. I thought for sure they were both awake playing quietly. I was wrong it was the bathroom light. It seems my sweet Isaac had gotten up to go all by himself. Another dry night.

I'm just gushing with pride. I'm so proud that he told me he was ready. He wants to be a big boy. He is growing up. Spending EVERY SINGLE MOMENT with my children makes this mom crazy but before I know it he will be starting school.....and I know I am going to miss spending so much time with him when that time comes...

Comments

Popular Posts